What Does Contextly Do?
Types of Content
Overview and Philosophy
Installing on Ghost
Installing on WordPress
Installing on Drupal
How Contextly Learns Your Content
Installing on Other Publishing Systems
Getting to the Control Panel
- Does Contextly include "sponsored" content?
- Does Contextly include third-party tracking cookies or sell reader data?
- How do I update a post's thumbnail image?
- Can Contextly links be set to open in another window or tab?
- Get to the Main Control Panel from WordPress
- How does the Related section work?
- Completely Overriding Contextly CSS - ADVANCED
- Can I move the main display module in WordPress?
- Can I customize what the display looks like?
- Are Contextly's displays responsive?
- Can I add Contextly recommendations to the siderail next to a post?
- Can I customize the display via CSS?
- How does Contextly decide what image to use?
- Can I change the featured image for a post?
- Does Contextly use featured image gifs to make thumbnail gifs?
- Can I change the size of the thumbnail images?
- Most of my posts don't have images. What should I do?
- What happens with posts that don't have images?
Curation Tools/Contextly Buttons
- How do I choose what posts are related to a particular post?
- What is the single-link button and how do I use it?
- What are in-story sidebars and how do I make one?
- How do I edit an existing sidebar?
- Does the single link tool add special or odd links?
- I can't find the post I want in the search. Why is it missing?