Installing Contextly on WordPress is very simple and takes about 10 minutes.
1. You will need to be using an account with Admin privileges.
2. Go to Plugins->Add New->Search->"Contextly". Then follow the instructions to install the plugin. (Alternatively, if you are an advanced user, you can download the plugin from the official Contextly plugin page in the WordPress Gallery, and then upload it.)
3. Once the plugin is installed, press "Activate".
4. You will then go through a short walkthrough with some options, and at the end of the walkthrough, you'll see your API key. Copy the key just to be sure, but 99.9% of the time, we'll be able to insert it for you.
5. Wait 90 minutes for the displays to start showing. In the meantime, you can tweak other settings by going to WP->Settings->Contextly->The Big Settings Button