- Does Contextly include "sponsored" content?
- Does Contextly include third-party tracking cookies or sell reader data?
- How do I update a post's thumbnail image?
- Can Contextly links be set to open in another window or tab?
- Get to the Main Control Panel from WordPress
- How does the Related section work?
- Completely Overriding Contextly CSS - ADVANCED
- Can I move the main display module in WordPress?
- Can I customize what the display looks like?
- Are Contextly's displays responsive?
- Can I add Contextly recommendations to the siderail next to a post?
- Can I customize the display via CSS?
- How does Contextly decide what image to use?
- Can I change the featured image for a post?
- Does Contextly use featured image gifs to make thumbnail gifs?
- Can I change the size of the thumbnail images?
- Most of my posts don't have images. What should I do?
- What happens with posts that don't have images?
Curation Tools/Contextly Buttons
- How do I choose what posts are related to a particular post?
- What is the single-link button and how do I use it?
- What are in-story sidebars and how do I make one?
- How do I edit an existing sidebar?
- Does the single link tool add special or odd links?
- I can't find the post I want in the search. Why is it missing?